Sponsored by Whitehouse Fire Co. #1, Inc. 271 Main Street, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
The Whitehouse Fire Company is a non-profit organization that sponsors two craft shows per year as a fundraiser. The revenue generated by this event will directly benefit the Fire Company in a variety of ways. They must keep and maintain up to date equipment and apparatus while training Members and the Community to keep our local area safe. This is a juried exhibition. If you are a crafter, click here.
Our upcoming Shows will be held on:
- Whitehouse Fire Company Holiday Craft Show
Saturday and Sunday November 9th & 10th, 2013
Show Hours: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 50 Crafters – All work displayed in our shows, is designed and handcrafted by the Artists themselves.
- Tricky Tray – Many of the Crafters are very generous to supply an Item for the Auction. One free ticket is provided to all adults who attend.
- Bake Sale – Firemen’s families always bake up all sorts of goodies for your enjoyment.
- Refreshments are sold throughout the event
- Exhibit Programs are provided to all that attend and include all crafters participating in our shows, their craft description and businesses who support our fundraiser.
- Admission is a $1.00 donation to the Firehouse
- Two Shows annually, Usually the second weekend of both April and November.
- Major Fundraiser: Our Shows have become a major fundraiser for the Fire Company.
Check out what others have to say:
For more information Contact:
|Whitehouse Fire Company #1, Inc.
271 Main Street ~ P.O. Box 215
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889